گروه: فنی و مهندسی/عمران آب
دکتری مهندسی عمران – دانشگاه صنعتی شریف
کارشناسی ارشد مهندسی عمران – سازههای هیدرولیکی – دانشگاه صنعتی خواجهنصیرالدین طوسی
کارشناسی عمران – عمران – دانشگاه صنعتی اصفهان
طرح های پژوهشی:
Advanced Disaster, Emergency and Rapid Response Simulation (ADERSIM), York University, Toronto, Canada (July 2019-Present): Post-Doctoral Fellow
▪ Research Assistant: Developing an AI-based Disaster Mutual Assistance Tool for Hydro Companies. Using the existing data to develop a machine learning application for disaster mutual assistance for hydro companies in Canada.
▪ Research Assistant: "ARGUS Radar-based All-Weather Roadway Safety System", Assisting in developing an AI-based coalition prediction model for the project.
▪ Research Assistant: Modelling Health Impacts of Climate Change in Malawi: Assisting in developing an integrated system dynamics and agent-based models using the cloud-based AnyLogic multi simulation methods platform.
▪ Developing an agent-based model for health care facilities for COVID-19 protection modelling.
Design and Operation Manual for the Storm Water Structures, (in Persian), 2017, TNA Company
- Debris Flow Design and Operation Guideline
- Settling Basins Design and Operation Guideline
- Detention & Retention Basins Design and Operation Guideline
- Channel, Tunnel & Related Structures Design Manual
- Trash Rack & Sediment Trap Design and Maintenance
- Operation & Maintenance Guideline
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Asgary, Ali; Tofighi, Ghassem; Nicholas, Brady; Abir Mukherjee, and Xia Liu , “Understanding the Factors Contributing to Emergency Responders Road Collisions in Canada”, (2020), Journal of Transportation Safety and Security.
Asgary, Ali; Tofighi, Ghassem; Tofighi, Mohammadali, “Enhancing disaster mutual assistance decisions with machine learning: case of electricity utilities”, (2019), Submitted to the International Journal of Emergency Management (IJEM).
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Jamali, Mirmosadegh; (2014), “Dispersion around circular cylinder in surface wave motion”, Scientia Iranica, Vol. 21 No. 3, pp. 548- 556.
Tofighi, Mohammad Ali; Fazeli, Maysam; Jamali, Mirmosadegh; “Environmental assessment of Boltaq Dam for thermal stratification and water quality”, Submitted (Nov 2016) to Journal of Hydraulic. (In Persian)
Zeinoddini, Mostafa; Tofighi, Mohammadali; Bakhtiari, Arash; (2014), “Assessment of 2DH and Pseudo-3D Modelling Platforms in a Large Saline Aquatic System: Lake Urmia, Iran”, Volume 28, Issue 18, pages 4953–4970, Journal of Hydrological Process.
Bakhtiari, Arash; Zeinoddini, Mostafa; Tofighi, Mohammadali; (2011), “Effects of inflow on water level, morphology and salinity pattern of the Urmia Lake”, Journal of Hydraulic, Vol.5 No.3, pp. 83-93. (In Persian)
Zeinoddini, Mostafa; Tofighi, Mohammadali; Vafaee, Fereydun; (2009), “Numerical evaluation of a dike type causeway impacts on the flow and salinity regimes in the Urmia Lake”, Journal of Great Lakes Research, Vol.35 (1), pp. 13-22. Page 4 of 5
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Zeinoddini, Mostafa; Golshani, Ali Asghar; (2008), “3D Hydrodynamic modeling of the flow regime in the Urmia Lake to investigate the possibility of stratification”, Modares Technical and Engineering, No. 32, pp. 65-76. (In Persian)
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Zeinoddini, Mostafa; Golshani, Ali Asghar; (2006), “Two-dimensional simulation of Urmia Lake hydrodynamics for indicating the flow regime”, Marin Engineering Journal, No. 4, pp. 37-47. (In Persian)
همایشها و کنفرانسها:
Soltani, Samira Sadat; Tofighi, Mohammadali; (2017), “Laboratory modeling of gravity current in limited boundary”, International Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Development of Contemporary, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
Koohian Afzal, Simin; Tofighi, Mohammadali; (2016), “The feasibility study of fish farming in Tehran urban rivers using hydraulic methods”, International Conference on Civil Engineering, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Fazeli, Maysam; Motavalian, S.Sajed; Torabi, S.Oveis; (2014), “Evaluation of stormwater detention basins in north of Tehran”, 2nd National Conference of Management of Stormwater, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
Motavalian, S.Sajed; Tofighi, Mohammadali; Fazeli, Maysam; Torabi, S.Oveis; (2014), “Systematic evaluation of performance of Tehran flood detention basins”, 2nd National Conference of Management of Stormwater, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Jamali, Mirmosadegh; (2013), “Review on effects of aquatic plants on hydrodynamics and dispersion in water bodies”, 12th Hydraulics Conference, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian)
Eghdami, Masih; Tofighi, Mohammadali; Jamali, Mirmosadegh; (2013), “Laboratory measurement of wave damping by rigid vegetation”, 12th Hydraulics Conference, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian)
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Fazeli, Maysam; Saify, Hamed; (2013), “Numerical modelling of seiche and wind dynamics in the Urmia Lake”, 7th National Congress of Civil Engineering, Zahedan, Iran. (In Persian)
Tofighi, Mohammadali; Jamali, Mirmosadegh; (2010), “2D Numerical modeling of hydrodynamics and contaminant dispersion in shallow waters in curvilinear coordinates”, 9th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures (ICOPMAS) Tehran, Iran.
▪ Machine Learning Applications in Flood Modeling, Machine Learning and Deep Day, Toronto, Canada, Oct 10, 2019
▪ Design Criteria for Debris Flow and Settling Basin Structures, 4th National Conference of Management of Storm Water, Tehran, Iran, 2016.
▪ Design criteria for Retention / Detentions Systems of Storm Water, 2nd National Conference of Management of Storm Water, Tehran Iran, 2014
▪ Hydrodynamic Modeling using MIKE21/3 in Coastal Engineering, for Master Students, Khajenasiredin Toosi University of Technology, Iran, 2005
▪ Hydrodynamics, Hydraulic Structures, Physical Models and Field Measurements, Seminar, Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings at AleTaha Institute of Higher Education, Iran, 2017-Present
▪ Fluid Mechanics; Hydraulics, Hydrology, Hydraulic Structures, Environmental Engineering, Water and Wastewater Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings at Sharif University of Technology (Tehran / Kish International Campus), Iran, 2014-Present
▪ Hydrodynamics, Physical Models and Field Measurements, Advanced Research Method, Hydraulics at Science & Culture University, Iran, 2014-2017